Job OpportunitiesCommerce Bank believes that our strongest asset right along with our customers is our employees. We bring together a dynamic, seasoned team of professionals to ensure we deliver a positive and individualized experience with every customer.
- Deposit Operations Assistant
Commerce Bank has an opportunity for a full-time Deposit Operations Assistant. We are seeking candidates with attributes consistent with the organization’s core values: Care, Proactivity, and Accountability.
Job responsibilities of the Deposit Operations Assistant include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Process incoming and outgoing wire transfers.
- Maintenance deposit accounts as necessary.
- Submit Currency Transaction Reports.
- Review transactions and accounts for compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act.
- Process accounts payable.
- Reconcile several general ledger and internal deposit accounts.
- Perform periodic branch vault and teller audits.
- Set up ACH and AFT transfers.
- Post journal entries.
- Process CD checks, CD maturity notices, and overdraft notices.
- Provide world class service to internal and external customers.
- All duties as may be assigned.
- Previous experience in the banking industry including performing operational functions.
- Previous accounting or bookkeeping experience and/or education.
- Self motivated, hard working, and high energy personality traits.
- High degree of ethical thinking and behaviors.
- Computer skills, with the ability to work proficiently in Windows-based systems and to quickly learn additional applications.
- Strong track record of delivering high performance and exceptional service.
To apply, please email your resume to HR@bankwithcommerce.com.